Welcome to the Conscious Living Book Club!
April & May’s Conscious Living Book is:
by David Suzuki & David R. Boyd
We meet the last Tuesday of every month from 7:30pm – 9pm at The Remarkable Bean, 2242 Queen St. E.
Our next meeting is: Tuesday, May 28th. We will be discussing David Suzuki’s Green Guide by Suzuki & Boyd and will be choosing our book for June.
Other books on the table for possible future reading include:
- Your Money or Your Life by Dominguez and Robin
- In Defense of Food by Pollan
- How Bad are Bananas: The Carbon Footprint of Everything by Berners-Lee
- Life, Money, and Illusion: Living on Earth as if We Want to Stay by Nickerson
So far, we have read:
- November, 2012: Slow Death by Rubber Duck by Smith and Lourie. Read the blog post on this book!
- December, 2012/January, 2013: Deep Economy by Bill McKibben
- January & February, 2013: Natural Capitalism by Paul Hawken
Suggestions for other books are always welcome! Leave us a comment, send us an email, or bring your suggestions with you to the next book club meeting.
All are welcome at the book club. There is no cost (but supporting the coffee shop would be nice).
Hope to see you there!